The Company has partnered with the Govt authorized GST Suvidha provider (GSP) to extend support for GST services the eligible tax payers. For this esteemed project the company has planned to expand the new business network at all district and Taluka places and create uncommon business opportunity for the aspirants.
We are opening the opportunity to associate in our business network for providing the GST services to the tax payers as per the GST regulations. The proposal is open for urban and semi urban locations. We are intending to appoint one location / Taluka place and selected locations in the urban areas as per the market requirement. However, more than one center may be appointed at Taluka places where it is felt necessary. The decision of the company shall be final and binding on the network partner.
Goods & Service Tax – Overview
Introduction to Proposal – GSP offerings
- Consequent to the roll out of the GST from 1st of July 2017, all assesses shall be required to file GST returns on the GSTN portal online.
- To facilitate assesses in the return filing process GSTN has appointed GSP (GST Suvidha Providers)
- GSP shall act as a bridge between the Assesses & the GSTN for the return filing process.
- Assesses having large volume of transactions can use GSP application to upload requisite data through connectors directly from ERP/ Accounting application.
For the purpose of this proposal following assumptions are considered:
- Authorised Service Provider (ASP) shall be providing GSP return filing services to its clients.
- Authorised Service Provider (ASP) shall be filing returns on behalf of their assesses on the Portal.
- For compiling data for uploading in portal, standard excel template will be provided
- Data shall be provided by the client in the requisite & agreed file format for GSP data upload.
- For data transfer to GSP server ASP shall maintain sufficient internet bandwidth depending on the volume of transactions.
- Cases where value added services shall be availed by the client, client shall provide consent to use the data for such services.
- The above consent shall be separate from the consent of data storage required for statutory compliance of data storage for 8-10 years.
- As the GST ACT & GST ecosystem is evolving the interface developed as of now might get modified with the respected changes in the GST Act /rules in the coming time.
Appointing Service Partner
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR – Service Partner
|S. No.||Details of requirement||Speficiation||Quantity (District)||Quantity (Taluka)|
|01||Service Co-ordinator||Graduate (B.Com)||01||01|
|02||service Asst / Operator||12th Passed (Commerce preferred)||02||01|
|03||Office Space||Should be at / nearby market place||400 Sq.Ft||200 Sq.Ft|
|04||Computer System||with latest configuration||04||02|
|05||Printer||All In One||02||01|
|06||Internet Connectivity||Broadband 2mbps||01||01|